Kopi Tubruk (Mud Coffee – English) is the unique way of serving and also part of the cultural heritage of drinking coffee in Indonesia. For centuries Kopi Tubruk has been an integral part of Indonesian people’s daily and social life. To create a delicious Kopi Tubruk and brewed perfectly. Follow these 7 steps:
- Prepare NORTH-HILL Bali Coffee (Mild or Strong) and your favorite cup.
- Boil water, to get the ideal brewing temperature 95°C – 99°C
- Put 2-3 small (tea) spoon of finest grind NORTH-HILL coffee powder into the cup
- Add sugar* or without sugar based on your preference
- Pour the boiling water with a twisting motion to get a perfect mixed
- Stir the coffee for 1 minute (60 seconds) to have it brewed perfectly
- Wait for 3 minutes to let the powder sink and get a great flavor and aroma
With above 7 simple steps above, your delicious Kopi Tubruk is ready to drink.
Tips from NORTH-HILL: *Drinking coffee without sugar tastes delicious and healthier